There is something missing from our world. The amazing creatures that time has left behind.
But what if we could bring them back?
What if extinction.... didn't have to be forever?
We're going back in time on a safari with a difference as wildlife adventurer Nigel Marvin plunges into prehistory to rescue creatures on the brink of extinction.
His plan is to bring them back to the safety of the present and give them a second chance.
Along the way, he'll meet people and creatures beyond anything you'd ever believe.
Welcome to the ultimate wildlife sanctuary.
Welcome... to Prehistoric Park!
So, this is the full version of that journal I posted a while back. Or, rather, the link to the full version, which is at the bottom of this journal.
You see, I loved this series when I was a kid, and I wasn't very happy with it suffering British Brevity and only being as long as Walking with Dinosaurs and Walking with Beasts (To Be Fair, I'm also miffed that both of those ignored some interesting period in time, specifically the Early Jurassic, Paleocene, and Miocene). So, I decided to make a fan sequel.
Now, just a heads up, I plan to post artwork of what the creatures in the show will look like here, so expect a lot of deviations soon. Please critique them as you see fit.
Also, I will post the episode guide on this journal, as well as descriptions of all episodes except the first six, which are from the original, with minor changes.BEFORE THE LAWYERS START SUEING ME, PREHISTORIC PARK IS PROPERTY OF IMPOSSIBLE PICTURES AND THE BBC.
Finally, I will try to be as accurate as possible, but don't think I won't do a few speculative things in the story.
Here's the link:Prehistoric Park: Returned From Extinction
And, finally: Here's the Episode Guide:
1. T. rex Returns
2. A Mammoth Undertaking
3. Dino Birds
4. Saving the Sabertooth
5. The Bug House
7. Bistahi Destroyer: Nigel goes back to Prehistoric Nevada to rescue relatives of two legends, while the park brings in some new keepers to deal with the increase in residence.
8. The Great American Safari: More recruits are brought in as Nigel heads back to rescue creatures great and small from the Miocene Epoch. Note: This episode is FOUR TIMES the size of a normal chapter. Read it to see why.
9. A Synapsid in a Strange Land: Nigel and the team go back to rescue a synapsid very far from home, while the park settles in the residents from the last two missions.
10. Demons of the Deep: The park makes its first aquatic rescue when Nigel and Co. head to prehistoric New York to rescue a menagerie of eurypterids.
11. Sword Dolphins: Heading back in time to Miocene Maryland, the team attempts to rescue a dolphin doing a dolphin doing a swordfish impression.
12. Sovereign of the Sea: The team returns to Nevada, this time during the Triassic, to rescue the first great killer sea reptile.
That's all for now!